Vision & Mission
- To establish a free, secular, non-denominational, non-violent, non-exploitative and gender equitable society
- To empower women to be in control of their own lives
- To mainstream them in the society where they enjoy equity in social, economical, political and cultural rights in par with the men
- To increase the concern of the society towards women and children, their problems and influence the policies in favour of women
- To bring the target group together and form their Sanghas/ community-based organisations
- To identify and solve their own problems and plan programmes for effective implementation of their developments, through such community organisations
- To address health issues particularly of women, facilitating access to both mainstream health services and strengthening traditionally sound healing systems.
- To promote health and nutrition education among the women group
- To take up activities to prevent AIDS and to co-ordinate activities with other NGOs.
Children and Education
- To improve the educational status of target groups, initiate Non-formal and Adult education programmes. And to open Nursery, Primary schools, Colleges and Hostels for Students and Working Men & Women.
- To initiate childcare centers for the rescued child labourers
- To organize child labourers of up till 14 years to educate and train them so has to rehabilitate such children for self-employment
- To initiate community based rehabilitation activity and integrated education for the development
Livelihoods promotion and Women empowerment
- To generate resources for economic development of target groups. To provide vocational training to rural women belonging to weaker sections so as to enable them to become SELF RELIANCE
- To organize self-help groups of Rural Women of lower income groups and to initiate micro credit activities
- To promote the women to have self-confidence, self respect & self image among them
- To promote decision-making power to women
- Educating and training women members of Panchayat Raj Institution in order to equip them with required skills
Environment and Conservation
- Organising people for environmental education, preservation and cultivation of herbal plantation along with its proper utilization for popularize Indian System of Medicine and to encourage and train (Natya Vaidyas)
- To promote environmental awareness among the rural peoples to undertake Social -forestry and Agro-forestry activities.
- To explore and introduce the programme of the department to solve the problems of fuel [Firewood] fodder required for animals and other congenial problems.
Access to legal services, social entitlements & other welfare schemes
- Providing legal aid and legal education for target families.
- Organising women groups for social awareness to strengthen their status in the society
- To assist the rural people for securing the benefits available under different development programmes of the Government.
- Generating and mobilizing locally available resources to solve women’s problems in terms of food, clothing, shelter etc
- Conducting welfare programme and destitute for physically and mentally handicapped neglected children and old aged.
- To printing and publishing books, Journals and women’s issues, education and health materials.