Spandana’s work has impacted various beneficiaries that includes women, children, farmers and have actively worked with various stakeholders like government officials, schools and others. Here is our reach in terms of number so far.
- Total population reached so far: 50,000
- No. of villages covered: 60 villages
Women reached and empowered
- No. of women empowered: 2,000 women
- No. of women trained: 5,000 women
- No. of mass marriages attended: 200
Girls and children supported
- No. of child marriage victims identified and supported: 1100
- No. of girls rescued from child marriage: 80
- No. of school dropped outs mainstreamed: 500
- No. of schools reached and no. of students trained: 60 schools & 2000 students
Socio-economic development activities
- No. of farmers trained: 1,000
- No. of government officials trained: 2,000
- No of labour families trained & benefited under MGNREGA: 2,500
- No of women groups got financial linkage with the banks: 250
- Amount of loan disbursed to groups: INR10 crores
Awards & Appreciations
Best Social Worker
For our various projects and impact it created, Smt.Susheela, our Secretary received ‘Best Social Worker’ award in 2006.
The award by confered by Karnataka State Council for Child Welfare and it was presented by the then Hon’ble Chief Minister of Karnataka, Shri.Kumaraswamy.
Appreciation from IGSSS
For the successful implementation of “People’s Empowerment of Accessing Rights to Livelihood (PEARL)” programme in 2009-13, we received letter of appreciation from Indo-Global Social Service Society (IGSSS).